Be Part of the Solution. There is no greater way to shape the future than by investing into the life of a child. By partnering with By The Hand you can change lives while also energizing your employees, expanding your brand and increasing your social responsibility.
DELIVERING VALUE WITH OUR PARTNERS
Beyond aligning and activating your corporate values with social needs, a partnership with By The Hand can provide a multitude of benefits.
BUILD A BETTER CHICAGO
By investing in the children, families and communities that need it most, you are helping change lives.
Through a wide variety of volunteer opportunities you can build social awareness and provide increased loyalty with your employees.
POSITIVE BRAND ASSOCIATION
When you partner with By The Hand, you don’t just get increased awareness, you align your brand with hope.
PARTNER WITH US
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with By The Hand Club For Kids! We value opportunities for our corporate partners to make a difference with our organization and the communities we serve. Please take a moment to complete this form and share your overall interest in serving with us. You will receive an immediate response from our corporate and foundation relations manager to organize your group’s volunteer experience. We look forward to meeting you!
By The Hand has operated in the black for 19 years. With responsible financial management and a healthy return on investment, By The Hand continues to set a high standard for nonprofit financial management.
This means that you can invest with confidence and maximize your impact.
Potential Societal Impact: ROI Per Child
- The average earnings over 40 years is $2.4M for a person with a bachelor’s degree—more than twice the average for someone with a high school diploma, according to the U.S. Census Bureau
- In contrast, the average lifetime societal burden is $2.1M for each high school dropout who enters a life of crime and drugs
- For every child, this represents an ROI of $4.5M to $107,100 invested over 17 year period
- The compounding effect of generations to come yields even higher returns
Since 2017, Coeur Mining has stood beside By The Hand For Kids, working to ensure our kids are supported mind, body and soul. This year, company executives made sure that our kids were protected from the harsh Chicago winter by providing coats, gloves and beanies. In addition, by volunteering and exposing our children to career opportunities within their industry, Coeur has helped put our kids on the path to success. Thank you, Coeur Mining!
- BMO Harris
- Coeur Mining, Inc.
- Darwill, Inc.
- Envestnet Asset Management, Inc.
- First Midwest Charitable Foundation
- Fifth Third Bank
- Hollingworth Candies
- McGowan Gin Rosica Family Foundation Inc.
- Paulson Wealth Management, Inc.
- Rainforest Delivery Services, LLC
- The Second City
- Thing 1 2 3 Foundation
- 100 Black Men of Chicago
- Bible League International
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation
- Lawrence’s Fisheries
- MeTEOR Education, LLC
- MXOtech, Inc
- Paul J. Smit & Associates
- Thrivent Financial Foundation
- Tyndale House Publishers
- Sertifi, Inc.
- Sheridan Road Charitable Foundation
- Wagenmaker & Oberly