Be the one to make a difference. There is no greater way to shape the future than by investing into the life of a child. By partnering with By The Hand you can change lives while also energizing your employees, expanding your brand and increasing your social responsibility.
DELIVERING VALUE WITH OUR PARTNERS
Beyond aligning and activating your corporate values with social needs, a partnership with By The Hand can provide a multitude of benefits.
BUILD A BETTER CHICAGO
By investing in the children, families and communities that need it most, you are helping change lives.
Through a wide variety of volunteer opportunities you can build social awareness and provide increased loyalty with your employees.
POSITIVE BRAND ASSOCIATION
When you partner with By The Hand, you don’t just get increased awareness, you align your brand with hope.
PARTNER WITH US
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with By The Hand Club For Kids! We value opportunities for our corporate partners to make a difference with our organization and the communities we serve. Please take a moment to complete this form and share your overall interest in serving with us. You will receive an immediate response from our corporate and foundation relations manager to organize your group’s volunteer experience. We look forward to meeting you!
By The Hand has operated in the black for 20 years. With responsible financial management and a healthy return on investment, By The Hand continues to set a high standard for nonprofit financial management.
This means that you can invest with confidence and maximize your impact.
Potential Societal Impact: ROI Per Child
- The average earnings over 40 years is $2.4M for a person with a bachelor’s degree—more than twice the average for someone with a high school diploma, according to the U.S. Census Bureau
- In contrast, the average lifetime societal burden is $2.1M for each high school dropout who enters a life of crime and drugs
- For every child, this represents an ROI of $4.5M to $107,100 invested over 17 year period
- The compounding effect of generations to come yields even higher returns
Fellowes Sponsor of the Month
The culture at Fellowes Brands is marked by people who care and have a sense of greater purpose. They are committed to making a positive impact on their customers, staff, local communities and the earth. They have helped our kids use their own Power of One, helping them become dynamic changemakers.
Fellowes GIVE program is committed to supporting initiatives in four key areas: Social Services, World Aid and Development, Education and Medical Research. They work hard as a team to build strong communities, improve lives and provide a better tomorrow for our world today. Fellowes Brands has been a faithful corporate partner to By The Hand for over 10 years. They have generously walked alongside our kids—mind, body and soul, by sponsoring food and clothing drives, giving financially to the new North Austin site and to By The Hand operating expenses and volunteering with our kids. The Fellowes leadership team continues to give their time and talent and we couldn’t be more grateful to them.
Thank you, Fellowes team, for unleashing the Power of One in our kids—mind, body and soul.
- Aspen Equity Partners
- BMO Harris
- Coeur Mining, Inc.
- Dawn Mckenna Group
- Fifth Third Bank
- Hollingworth Candies
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Chase Tower
- McGowan Gin Rosica Family Foundation Inc.
- Rainforest Delivery Services, LLC
- The Second City
- Thing 1 2 3 Foundation
- Turner Construction Company Foundation
- 100 Black Men of Chicago
- Associated Insurance and Risk Advisors
- Bible League International
- Chicago Sunday Evening Club
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation
- Eric P. Wallace LLC
- Hoogendoorn & Talbot LLP
- Lawrence’s Fisheries
- MeTEOR Education, LLC
- MXOtech, Inc
- Paul J. Smit & Associates
- Sertifi, Inc.
- Sheridan Road Charitable Foundation
- Split-Rail Restaurant
- Thrivent Financial Foundation
- Tyndale House Publishers
- Wagenmaker & Oberly
- Wintrust Bank – Chicago
Partner With Us
There are many ways you can engage in our mission and even more ways you can benefit from a partnership with By The Hand. Contact us to learn more.