Be Part of the Solution. There is no greater way to shape the future than by investing into the life of a child. By partnering with By The Hand you can change lives while also energizing your employees, expanding your brand and increasing your social responsibility.
DELIVERING VALUE WITH OUR PARTNERS
Beyond aligning and activating your corporate values with social needs, a partnership with By The Hand can provide a multitude of benefits.
BUILD A BETTER CHICAGO
By investing in the children, families and communities that need it most, you are helping change lives.
Through a wide variety of volunteer opportunities you can build social awareness and provide increased loyalty with your employees.
POSITIVE BRAND ASSOCIATION
When you partner with By The Hand, you don’t just get increased awareness, you align your brand with hope.
By The Hand has operated in the black for 19 years. With responsible financial management and a healthy return on investment, By The Hand continues to set a high standard for nonprofit financial management.
This means that you can invest with confidence and maximize your impact.
Potential Societal Impact: ROI Per Child
- The average earnings over 40 years is $2.4M for a person with a bachelor’s degree—more than twice the average for someone with a high school diploma, according to the U.S. Census Bureau
- In contrast, the average lifetime societal burden is $2.1M for each high school dropout who enters a life of crime and drugs
- For every child, this represents an ROI of $4.5M to $107,100 invested over 17 year period
- The compounding effect of generations to come yields even higher returns
- BMO Harris Bank
- Brandtrust, Inc.
- Darwill, Inc.
- Envestnet Asset Management, Inc.
- Fifth Third Bank
- Stifel Financial Advisors
- The Turner Construction Company Foundation
- Compass Mortgage
- DOD Technologies, Inc.
- First Midwest Charitable Foundation
- Lawrence’s Fisheries
- MeTEOR Education, LLC
- Paul J. Smit & Associates
- Paulson Wealth Management
- Sertifi, Inc.
- Sterling Bay Companies, LLC
- The Albertsons Companies Foundation, Jewel Osco Foundation
- Vistex, Inc.
- We Raise Foundation
- Wagenmaker & Oberly
- White Light Foundation